Policy No. PR-1660.1
POLICY & PROCEDURES MEMORANDUM
TITLE: CHARTER: DELGADO
EFFECTIVE DATE: April 20, 1999*
(*Title Updates 7/14/05)
OFFICE: President’s Office (PR)
The Delgado Community College Unclassified Professional Association is established to address the needs of unclassified staff employees. Specifically, the Association will:
(1) serve as a communication network for unclassified staff;
(2) provide a voice in policy development and decision making as they pertain to the employment of unclassified staff;
(3) promote the fair implementation of policy and procedures related to the employment of unclassified staff;
(4) promote the professional development and improve the working environment of unclassified staff; and
(5) serve as an advisory group to the Chancellor of the College.
Those eligible for membership in the Delgado Community College Unclassified Professional Association include all 12-Month Unclassified Administrators/Staff
(HRS Code 07)--and Grant Employees (HRS Code 13) in comparable positions--who do not serve on the senior management team of the College. The senior management team includes those administrators who serve on the College Council and Deans' Council, as well as administrators who serve in Assistant to, Assistant, and Associate Dean or higher positions.
J. Terence Kelly
Delgado Unclassified Professional Association 3/3/99
Executive Council 4/20/99
Currently distributed on College’s web site.
Original Distribution (1999):
12-Month Unclassified Administrators/Staff (HRS Code 08)
Classified Staff (HRS Code 09)
Grant Employees (HRS Code 11)
Back to top