View Properties

Grade Change Procedures
Handle: Document-2784
Owner: Laiche, Karen (User-23, klaich:DocuShare)DS
Monday, May 7, 2007 11:30:40 AM CDT
Wednesday, July 20, 2022 12:13:14 PM CDT
Modified By: Laiche, Karen (User-23, klaich:DocuShare)DS
Locked By:
  • Academic Procedures Resource GuideApproved 2/ 15/ 07*(* Title Update 4/ 07)GRADE CHANGES POLICY After a faculty member has submitted final grades through the Web, all requested changes of grades are completed through the submission of a Grade Change” form.
  • If grade change is to correct a grade given in error, checks the boxentitled Correction of Grade, fully completes explanation section, attaches copy of grade book, grade scale, and attendance record.
  • If a Division Dean approves the grade change, the Grade Change Form is signed and sent to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
  • Once a final grade has been submitted to the Office of the Registrar, it may be changed only if the Instructor determines that an error was made in ...
Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) - application/pdf
Academic Procedures - Grade Changes Procedural Update 7-20-22.pdf
Appears In: Grade Change
Preferred Version: Grade Change Procedures