View Properties

Change of Student Record Form Procedures
Procedures published in Academic Procedures Manual, DM 1440.2G on August 15, 1994. Note: While these procedures are still in effect, they may reflect older titles, and therefore, are currently under revision.
Handle: Document-3596
Owner: Laiche, Karen (User-23, klaich:DocuShare)DS
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 03:15:49 PM CST
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 12:04:24 PM CDT
Modified By: Laiche, Karen (User-23, klaich:DocuShare)DS
Locked By:
  • CHANGE OF STUDENT RECORD FORM DC 1442/The Change of Student Record Form is used to add or drop a course, to change sections, or to reinstate a student into a dropped course.
  • Use the drop code of " DA" if the student is changing courses or sections, and the drop code of " DR" if the student is reducing the total number of hours taken.
  • C. STUDENT- INITIATED DROPS All changes in the student' s schedule are processed in the Registrar' s Office after the first two weeks of class.
  • The student must complete the Change of Student Record Form.
  • The Instructor of the course section being dropped attaches the student' s request and a recap of the student' s grades and attendance record, signs the form, and submits it to the Instructor gaining ...
Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) - application/pdf
Academic Procedures - Change of Student Record Form Procedures Procedural Update 7-21-2021.pdf
Appears In: Change of Student Record
Preferred Version: Change of Student Record Form Procedures